Book Frivolity.....

Speculative Fiction Reviews, Interviews, Art and Whatever Else!

Stone of Farewell
Tad Williams
The Guns of Empire (The Shadow Campaigns)
Django Wexler
Jeremy Kool, Steve Gerlach & Amanda Kool

Looking Good: 10 Fantasy Books for July 2015

Queen of Fire - Anthony  Ryan The Price of Valour - Django Wexler The Floating City - Craig Cormick Darkhaven - A. F. E. Smith Cities and Thrones - Carrie Patel Iron and Blood (Jack Desmet Adventure) - Gail Z Martin, Larry Martin Time Salvager - Wesley Chu Half a War - Joe Abercrombie Shades In Shadow - N.K. Jemisin Ruin - John Gwynne

July is fast and furious for Fantasy this year!

So,  here are 10 books I have either already had the chance to peruse and recommend, or books I am looking forward to checking out in the future*!

This is only a small portion of this month's releases; I was just worried more than 10 recommendations would be too dazzling to the eyes.. I don't want to blind anybody with all the brilliance..

Start adding them to your wishlust now!

(Click on the titles for information on the books! Includes: synopsis, publication date, publisher and where you can buy it! )

*I have yet to have the joy of meeting Half a War by Joe Abercrombie and Shades in Shadow by N.K. Jemisin. However, based on previous experience,  I am ready to place bets on them being awesome.  I'm currently being delighted by The Price of Valour by Django Wexler.